Snacking Snacking Snacking..
Have been rather stressed up the past few days. So been bz snacking. I think today's diet is the most unhealthy of all. Started off with Chocolates for b/f. Then...proceeded to have some bee hoon cos I still hungry. Then decided to skip lunch cos had the bee hoon too late liao. Plus later going to have office X'mas party! So.. in between had... coke and cheetos. I'm going to grow so fat lor!!!!
And of cos this is X'mas period so the next few days will be food galore once again. 肥了!!
Btw, X'mas is the best time cos I keep receiving chocolates!!! Muahahahaha... think gonna hafta start badminton 3 times a week liao...
Oh, in other news... half of my x'mas shopping is done!! Now the next batch will be more expensive but prob easier cos I know these pple better. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment