Christmas presents...Bah!
I still haven't finished my X'mas shopping. Mother has told me that I can go to Parkway and shop somemore since she's dropping my sis for class somewhere there. -_- That totally goes against what I planned to do today!!!!
I came back home early today so that I could be more efficient working at home where it's comfortable....and hopefully sleep early too. But as usual, I have been tempted to change plans. Tmd. Sigh. Anyways, this thing abt X'mas shopping. I hate it. Absolutely detest. Ok, i just don't like shopping in general. So when I have to do it in bulk, even worse! So all of you who get presents from me better appreciate it ok! For all the agony I hafta go thru! For all those who don't...well... just be glad you're not causing me pain. Heh.
Yup, and the decision is to do work tonight. Yes I shall. Shopping can wait till tmw. (or never, if only I could!)


No comments:
Post a Comment