Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas, New experiences, (more) Random shots

Hello everyone!! Merry Christmas!!!

It's been quite a while since I've really updated what's been happening in aunty's life hor... so I shall start with the Christmassy things... (i.e. presents!!) then some random things which I experienced lately.

First of all...presents!! Have received a few presents which I would like to make mention of (pls dun feel sad if i never put up photos of others I've received, I appreciate them all the same!)

My beautiful beautiful bling bling which I received frm my dear. It's so super funky!! 我喜欢!!



Looks damn nice on my finger right! :p :p

So funny, when Karen asked me what Shane got me for Christmas, I said "a ring" and she was like, "What you mean a ring? As in he proposed??" Hahahaha. So, no my dears, he did not. It's just a beautiful bling bling (which I can also use as protection when pple try to be funny with me. Just think of how I can wreck someone's cheekbones if I punch them with this ring!)

Then, here is a pic of what Anderson gave me... to accompany Mr Yellow "Nua" M&Ms.. another one!! It's damn cute! This time Yellow takes a dip in the 'water' and the M&Ms come out! :D


Then we were fooling around with the animals tt Steven got for a few of us.. and they ended up on Mr Nua.

I think the frog looks damn cute. Apparently the animals were given to us according to what we look like.... and Kelvin does look like a blur frog, so it suits him! Hahaha..I have no idea why the bear is supposed to be reflective of me tho...hmm...

Then there's this new Jay Chou poster that Anderson wanted to gimme cos he thinks I'm totally in love with Jay Chou. Well...I am..kinda..but then with his talent in composition and lyric-writing..but not that crazy over his face. In any case, I am grateful...and I think this poster is damn cool!

It's from his latest album, which btw has some pretty great songs in it. Watched the DVD of all his MVs and most of them are fantastic. The song "听妈妈的话" is so cute!! How on earth does he come up with such lyrics?! Think his ideas are quite original and fresh...and he seems to be able to sing/write about everything under the sun. Even the most mundane of things can be sung/written about in such a beautiful way.....

So...some random shots of the month. Will be terribly busy with an event the whole of Jan..and will hafta be travelling to CCK quite a lot more :( I hate the place. It reminds me of Malaysia. So super tmd ulu can?!? Had lunch there the other day..at this place called Farmart. Check out the scenery lor.


And they had animals for kiddies to feed...here's a pic of their goats... my boss thinks they look damn scary (like Satan).


Then, during the week i was on leave, I went to listen to Shane's cousin's band. They played ...the heavy metal kind...u know they type where u dun really sing, more like u scream? Think Linkin Park, but 10 times worse. It was a totally New Experience man, not sthg tt I think I'll ever get used to la. I need tune/music. There was barely any. I think I can handle Rock... even the heavier type, but metal? No thank you. I do suppose actually that these kids are quite talented...and are gd at what they do. It's not like the half-fucked type of shit tt I hear at Ben & Jerry's at The Cathay. Check out this pic below.


Oh, and u know how they dance? (Didn't manage to get a pic of that though) It's called moshing, i.e. pushing each other ard, maciam fighting lidat? =_= I is not understanding. Quite scary actually. So...tt was a really 大开眼界 experience for me. But the crowd at this gig was rather young. They served coke.. but kiddies kept smoking. Why?? I figure it's cos they're mostly poseurs and need to look cool. So they smoke non stop. *shakes head*

Yeah, finally. My post with pics is up. :D More thoughts coming up soon...

No comments: