Friday, December 29, 2006

Pointless Nostalgic, that's me...

Was looking through some of my older posts the other day and found this post. I actually spent an entire day doing all the things that I liked; - A happier time, a simpler way of life. When all you had to focus on was school.... and love. I can't seem to really focus on anything these days.

I await the time when this will apply once again to my life, "it's almost the same as before, just better..."

Or maybe that's not the point? Oh well.

Ain’t thinking ‘bout love today
Lost in the sunlight
Walking down memory lane

Ain’t thinking ‘bout you today
People from the past that I knew
Are slowly slipping away
Seems so long ago
Since we were carefree

Photographs lost in time are all I see
A pointless nostalgic-
That’s me
That’s me

Thoughts running round my head today
Times from the past popping up where they’re from I don’t know
Reminiscing my cares away

Wishing I could go back and change the points that were low
Till I’ve realised what life’s meant to be

Photographs lost in time are all I see
A pointless nostalgic;
That’s me
That’s me

It’s all I’ll ever be
It’s all I’ll ever be
Cause that’s me

~~ Jamie Cullum

No comments: