Watched Death Note 2. Thot it was worse than 1... cos the main character "Light-o" is so super fugly. Can't rem if I kao-pehed abt tt before. But yeah. When he first appeared I already sian diao.
The New Year will arrive in less than 24 hrs. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything this year. Except become even more intolerant abt tons of stuff/pple, abit more of a spendthrift (due to finally some higher purchasing power), thought more about what kinda job I wanna be in. But haven't progressed very much in my current job.. it's not like I've become better at wat I do, or accomplished anything particularly impt. Guess the prob is tt I feel there's been no real big accomplishment. :\
Okok, cannot be so negative right? *think postive think positive*
I should be thankful about....
The ability to spend more time with some of the important people in my life... and they've really been there for me.
Good friends....both new and old (colleagues incl!!!)
The opportunity to appreciate my family members more...
Jay Chou's latest album!!
Charting some sort of a direction for an impt relationship. Still very much wk in progress…
My visits to Paris, Barca and Hanoi.
Hmm, well does look a lot better now tt I've thought abt it.
My wish is tt 2007 will be even better.... that I will be happier... and a better person because...
如果..
自己不好, 怎么可以需求他人好?
自己不完美, 怎么可以需求他人完美呢?
*Trans
If one is not good, how can one expect others to be good?
If one if not perfect, how can one expect others to be perfect?
Heh. My sudden inspiration to be poetically chinese has dieded. Words fail me...so I shall stop. And put up one of Jay Chou’s songs instead. This time it's a bit more angmoh friendly, cos got translation. Might not be grammatically correct, but oh well. Oh, and I found a rather interesting article on him…although it’s a little dated. But yeah… 周杰伦 fever is back again!
Have a great 2007 everyone!
白色风车 - White Windmills
词/曲: 周杰伦
Lyrics/Music: Jay Chou
(Translation by catseyes - www.jay-chou.net)
白色的风车安静的转着
The white windmills whirling silently
真实的感觉梦境般遥远
The feeling of reality appears so surreal
甜甜的海水复杂的眼泪
The beautiful sea, the intricate tears
看你傻笑着握住我的手
Watching your silly grin, clasping my hand
梦希望没有尽头我们走到这就好
I hope this dream has no end, so let's just walk till here
因为我不想太快走完这幸福
Because i don't wish for this bliss to end so soon
很可惜没有祝福当爱你并不孤独不会再让你哭
It is a pity that there is no blessing, I don't feel lonely at all when loving you, i won't let you cry again
我背你走到最后能不能不要回头
I carry you till the end, can we not turn back
你紧紧地抱住我说你不需要承诺
You embraced me, telling me you don't need any promises
你说我若一个人会比较自由
You said I will have more freedom if i am by myself
我不懂你说什么反正不会松手
I don't understand what you said, regardless, i won't let go of your hands
我背你走到最后能不能别想太多
I carry you till the end, can we not think too much
会不会手牵着手晚一点再到尽头
Will we still be holding hands, reaching later to the end
你说不该再相见只为了瞬间
You said we shouldn't meet anymore just for this brief moment
谢谢你让我听见因为我在等待永远
Thanks for letting me know, for i will be here waiting for eternity
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:34 am


No comments:
Post a Comment