John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.
Had a nice, quiet weekend. It was really gd cos for the first time in a long while I just spent the entire weekend doing nothing related to Francis, but just focused on resting.
It's one of those times when I needed to sit down and rethink what is it I have been doing in life and try to clear out everything else tts meddling with my vision and the ultimate goal of why I'm doing the things I do. It's a gd time for re-evaluation and rejuvenation. Something which ironically the arts retreat tried to get at but didn't manage to get to me(even tho i did have some fun).
Guess I really needed to get better too...after being sick for so long. It was one of those weeks where mass affected me quite a bit. Had a minor epiphany which I'm still trying to work out. But Father Greg's sermon really touched me...it was about Love, which I realised had just totally escaped me these few weeks. Being consumed by everything I did not wish to be consumed by...and I have become somewhat monstrous. Something really awful happened to me or rather, dawned on me during arts retreat...some of u might know...and so the thought of quitting crossed by mind for the first time.
I suppose I really need to rethink why I'm doing Francis. I believe I will come to understand that soon...but in the meantime, with God's grace...I am calm and rested. =)
Yup...but the heat has been awful these few days...maybe tts y I had such strange dreams last night abt getting pregnant and premature babies. Hmm...but i digress lah...
A big Thank you to those who have been most patient with me when I most needed it...let us continue to persevere in these most difficult times.
Monday, May 17, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:16 am


No comments:
Post a Comment