Haven't quite had the mood to post anything recently...was momentarily excited by the discovery that I can now use a program to upload photos directly to my blog...they will resize and do everything for the computer idiot. Actually posted a pic initially, but felt twas a bit out of point so removed it.
But maybe if I can find a way to put it on this post I will post it. Heh..it's a pic I found of Carlos Spencer!! My fav All Blacks player! He loooks damn cool in this pic somemore! Oooh! Check out those rippling muscles and the damn cool Maori tattoo on his arm! But this pic's not too recent..maybe last yr or sthg.

Anyways...since pple have been wondering why I've not been updating...thought I'd juz put some thoughts down to say tt, "Yup, hey I'm alive...still here...won't disappear yet...(altho sometimes I really wished I could)"
It's been a more relaxed week, without having to prepare for retreats and stuff. Managed to get the much needed rest...did a lot of KTV-ing...went on tues AND wed and seems like I'm really the KTV Queen now cos I've been organising for pple. Am a bit peeved tt pple juz take it for granted sometimes and dun RSVP or juz CAN'T do the damned organising themselves! Maybe I'm juz more 'passionate' abt it than them...I dunno. Maybe tts y I'm the KTV queen. I need to step down(even tho it's only been a week of crowning)
It's also been a week of intense emotions...mostly of disgust and irritation...with numerous pple whom I will not name here. But well, there have been many great moments of thankfulness and joy too. Oh well, we all get our share of stupid and irritating pple as well as those who are fair, kind and lovely =) U know who u are... *hugz*
It feels like it's been a really long week, altho it's mostly been lotsa sleep and planning. I'm beginning to hate the planning bit. A little unsure of myself as producer too...cos I seem to lack the spirituality tt is needed for Francis and am hardly the person to emulate his values or be as strong as St Clare etc. Feel like perhaps I'm worrying too much? Or in this for the wrong reasons...sigh..time to sort it out again or maybe I'm juz tired?
I know pple are juz as tired as me, or even more fatigued. There are pple who seem to see the sense or to make sense out of what I'm doing and sometimes I just don't. Feel more than juz a little inadequate right now..but God must've put me in here for a reason...there must be a good reason somehow.
Lets see what else happened this week...sold tix for Francis at Holy Trinity...it wasn't too bad..better than nothing. Oh, watched Troy on mon..and drooled immensely at Brad Pitt! Erm...finished reading The Hobbit and am a little less than halfway thru the LOTR trilogy. How I wished I cld disappear into the realms of those dark and/or bright stories...in an attempt to find some adventure of my own even tho I know
GOD IS (SUPPOSED TO BE) THE GREATEST ADVENTURE
in Francis but oh well..currently not quite so lah.
Yeah...tired...guess I just wanted to say again Thank God for Jacq...w/o which I wld've keeled over and died during just now's meeting.
**edit almost an hr later
Feel much better now after some rubbish talking wif Bern. Siao charbor...make me even more siao only. Hmm..haf a feelin I'm havin some hormonal imbalance. Yet...as much as I've been complaining abt guys being too young for me and drooling or getting excited over some silly guy I haven't actually felt any better abt the 2 who have been making some attempt to get into my life. *puzzled* Maybe I'm not so crazy after all. =) (YAY!)
Monday, May 24, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 12:30 am


No comments:
Post a Comment