Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Hrm...blogger has a new userface and all...seems to me like the main thing nowadays is upgrading.
*stomach rumbles...goes to get cheese*

Am doing a session with Bern, Wayne, and Jo tmw...hope I don't mess up. As I was saying, the irony of it is that the theme is on "replenish" and how we shld always try to recharge ourselves to prevent burnout. Yet...I have a feeling tt i might juz be headed down tt road. And this time, there's no Ivan to take me on a personal retreat.

Guess this juz means I hafta handle it on my own.

The personal growth and self discovery I have had for the past year (away frm Jix) has been quite amazing. If not for the wonderful pple who have come into my life, the opportunities presented by God, and His Grace, I would have been quite a different person.

But also I guess with time and age, you learn stuff...am currently having to face a lot of emotions and stress which I haven't the time to sit down and think through. It doesn't help tt I feel most awful cos I'm sick. Hopefully it doesn't erupt into sthg like wat happened at CNY when I was really really ill. I think once a year is bad enough.

Lets see what I did today. Had a nice time wif Wayne after rushing ard at home for abt an hr or so doing Francis stuff(what else rite?). So by the time i left the house for the first time, i was already late and pissed. Then, upon almost reaching the busstop i realised i forgot my darned wallet. so went back to take then decided to take a cab since i was so hot and bothered. Then realised tt i left the tequila(which i was supposed to bring to Shane's thing) at home. Sigh. Absent minded me.

But it was fun hanging out wif Wayne, eating scones and drinking soup and finally getting down to planning the session. Then it was down to hanging out wif Jo, the Ben n Jac, Mello, the Kwas and jules at Shane's thing. It was the nice end to a grouchy albeit well rested day. =)

No comments: