Monday, May 10, 2004

Oooh yeah baby! Happy one-year breakup Anniversary!!!

Hahaha...just reminded myself tt i shld be happy on this day cos there's lots to celebrate abt! First of all, i suppose, my liberation! Thank God for this gift!

Second, the fact that I've survived a year, becoming a much better person and learning so much more abt myself!

Aiya, over all I'm juz glad lah! Strange that he decided to msg me just now...maybe he also knew tt it was 1 year frm tt fateful day. Tried to ask me to meet up but I promptly declined again. Hmm.....i'm not quite sure if tts a sign tt i ain't quite over him or over the relationship? Cos like i guess i still feel irritated when i think of him. Not majorly lah, but i really do wish he'd juz stay away. Or maybe it's juz my current agitated/irritated/grumpy/cranky state of mind.

Dunno man...but in other news, I cantored today, went off key and slipped on the sanctuary. -_- But i must say wasn't quite in my top form today lah...sore throat plus fatigue and not enuff prep tts y. And Margaret said it was gd. Then again, (altho it's not her fault) sometimes pple don't quite tell the truth cos they dun wanna hurt ur feelings. Tts why sometimes I'm glad Samuel is the way he is, for proper feedback lah. Too bad he's away now.

Oh, and continuing on tt note, I've decided not to join Singapore Idol. Esp after reading the things u hafta do for auditions and i can bloody imagine the queues at 8am juz to get a chance to sing in front of pple whom I think cannot sing emselves. So duh. And yeah, as I was sharing with Wayne and Bern the other day.... not sure whether it was God who spoke to me or juz a realisation on my part during my bro's cfmation mass(when i cantored as well) that I'm perfectly happy singing in church and perhaps my (limited) talent should not be used for S'pore Idol. Those who are better than me, like Mello, Jac and Melch among many others shld try tho...

Sigh, a long day awaits me tmw...am quite tired and have fallen sick (due to too much staying away frm home). :/ Oh well, off to bed soon then!

No comments: