Tis like gonna be 3am already and I haven't packed my bags. I've juz finished practicing for mass. Have been arrowed at the very bloody last minute to play for mass. And I am stressed cos I'm afraid tt it'll so sound like shit. I've never done it before somemore.
Gonna be away at 2 camps till monday. Wished it didn't hafta all be this week but juz so happened. Sianz. Hope I will still be alive by monday.
Today was one of the best days I've had in abt a week or so....except for a darned stomachache that went on for the whole afternoon till I went to sleep. Absolutely detest it. Then Marie and Amanda came over for dinner. That was rather nice too. Acting class was so fun. I'm learning so many things as we go along and it'll prob be transferred to be used during the workshops tt we'll be doing.
Ok...no more blogging till mon or so. On with my busy life!!
Friday, September 05, 2003
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:51 am


No comments:
Post a Comment