Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Felt like blogging...then didn't really know wat to say.
Was rather fuming 3 hrs ago..but now rather happy.
I believe it's the chocs I ate a while ago, and the green tea.
Mmm....food always makes pple feel better.
Die la I'm gonna grow so fat lor cos when i'm stressed i eat.(and eat and eat and eat...)
Bought a bag of vanilla fudge sweets frm Marks & Spencer tt day..and finished it all by myself.
Muahahahaha
I dunno why the hell i'm writing in such a funny manner
And why I'm still not doing the presentation due tmw
And why I'm still wasting my time blogging.
Juz some random thoughts I guess.
The Witchiness is here to stay.
Am turning into a witchy, bitchy auntie.
I will have idiots for lunch. (eee then again, wat for corrupt my beautiful body?)
Human beings are so complicated.
Esp theatre pple....but then they can be so cute (only some! and some [amateurs] are juz bloody idiots)
And my cute instructor for Acting class can be found in the "more photos" tt i put up.
His name is Nelson and he's really brilliant.
So is Jonathan (another instructor) in "some photos".(he's not cute tho)
But he is my real inspiration -- my theatrical muse ;p
Anyway back to cute guys.
Ivan says my penchant for cute guys will be the end of me.
I say there are many other things tt'll kill me before tt.
For example, a heart attack before the age of 30.
Or maybe God will strike me dead for cursing too much at the world.
Ah well. Good nite to all.

No comments: