Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Another late night....and I think it'll be like this for a v long time....until maybe my b'day is over by a week or sthg.

How I wish sometimes I have the pensieve in Potter...as I was telling Ivan about it today cos he said he had a lot of thoughts in his head. I get moments of that too..especially when I have tons of things lined up for me to do.

Lets see my schedule for the next few days...plus deadlines and all.
Wednesday (wait....tts like today): History of Western Theatre test (which i haven't started studying yet), got CG in the evening then going to Pan Pac hotel for the filming of the presentation of one of my theatre modules which is actually due next week but one of the guys can't make it so he has to appear by film.
Thursday: Class from 10-2pm
Friday: First draft of sound design for the entire play Pan Island Expressway ( for the module called Play Production) which is not even like halfway done, then need to find song to use during workshop on sat, and then there's exco commissioning mass which we are publicising Francis Musical.
Saturday (and this is the most champion by far): Some leadership thingy at 9am(which i am trying to weasel out of), Theatre Ministry workshop (12pm), catechism (3pm) then mass(6pm which maybe i'll skip and go on sunday instead), and then my b'day thingy at night.
And amidst all tt, I haven't done any planning at all for the party...my mom asked me to think abt
1) What present I want
2) How i wanna decorate the house
3) What am I gonna wear and where to buy

Wah lau...i'm so gonna die lor.
Heh....this blog seems like only bitching so far....but then again i haven't the time and energy to think of anything else la. Other than tt, my camps were quite gd over the weekend... and I've finally finished reading Othello! Now on to the next book that I hafta read by next tues. Sigh.

No comments: