Monday, December 27, 2010

Mixed Feeeelingssss

It's not that I've had nothing to say recently...rather, it's the opposite. Too many things running thru my mind. Too many realisations abt stuff, abt things which: I like/don't like; don't like but know there's nothing I can do abt it at this point; are just too ephemeral and I'm not sure whether I shld juz try to enjoy the moment or plan what I'm gonna do when it's gone. Until I dunno how to express myself also. Haha. Ok. Thinking too much again.

And as cliched or as annoying this thought maybe - The festive season really exacerbates one's sense of 'loneliness'. And.. I realised this year, that I haven't actually experienced Christmas being single in a long long time. It hasn't been all misery tho, I'm abit like Scrooge, when it comes to X'mas...cos I generally don't like all the festivities and partying and present buying etc. But this year, the experience was different. I didn't really hate buying presents all tt much. Maybe cos I could choose to give more to those who really mattered. But for the record, X'mas shopping is not one of my fave past times. I also didn't have to think of sthg to get for the future "MIL" (cough cough) Woo! Haha.

And maybe I've also been bz helping to plan Pam's wedding. Oh well. More musings if/when I have time la. In the meantime, this is the song that's been running thru my head tonight.



p/s: Gg to the doc tmw to hopefully get a jab for the damned rash I been having for the past week or so. Grrr. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

LK said...

alamak.. hope the rash goes!

Mengopoo said...

When what's gone?
and why is this song familiar?! haha

aunty_yip said...

Lydia: Thanks dear. I hope so too. Cross fingers, toes and eyes :p

Meng: U know why the song is familiar! haha. Actually if I didn't watch ur showreel i wldn't have heard it. Super catchy la and i think it suits ur animation quite well :)