Thursday, December 09, 2010

Jin Zhui Dai Ji


Hurt my bloody leg while shifting the car just now.. cos I happened to knock it against one of the compartments which my mother idiotically left open =_= Never realised how fragile the skin there was. Just missed my old wound by abt 2cm? Rem the one which ripped off quite a bit of my skin while getting up the shuttle bus in NUS.. and made me bleed so much Shane got damn stressed? Ahhh... memories. Haha.

Anyway, damn sian tt now I'm gonna have another scar next to the old one. And just when I thought I cld start wearing skirts again once I stop visiting the sinseh (who keeps leaving diff patterns every time I go). Right leg got pattern, left leg got blood. So many problems lah! Gaaah.

In other (happier) news, I am super excited abt tmw night. Can't say why tho, cos it's a secret! Haha.. ok la, has to do with a bunch of colleagues...and we're going on an adventure! But anyway. Parents just left for Tokyo .. so free use of car for 4 whole days! And I gave them a long shopping list too :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

k.l.u.t.z. hahaha... lucky i'm not there for you to give me a heart attack again.

mpk

aunty_yip said...

eh.. not klutz hor! both shin injuries weren't entirely my fault leh.. not like i anyhow run then fall down. Twas caused mostly by some inconsiderate pple/things! hmmph!