Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥♥♥

Ok, as usual, aunty is a leetle beet slow with music. Can't be helped la, so many talented pple to listen to these days. Haven't even really gotten 熟 enough with 方大同 yet, but been listening to 周杰伦's latest album recently (no, not in the convertible tho :p). And I've totally fallen madly madly madly in love with this song.



Check out the boyband dancing man! Super cute la! It's even synced with the lyrics!! Thought the tune was just catchy at first, but then realised that the lyrics were also super cute to the max! Made me smile the first time I heard it. And it still does. It's obviously going into my running playlist! Don't quite understand the hokkien part though. Anyone can translate for me? hehe.. If I'm not wrong, must be sthg abt standing up for a 兄弟 or what. Wonder what is it in the Taiwanese culture that makes them so 'cute' sia.

The other songs that have caught my attn so far are 超人不会飞 - super witty, 说了再见 - abit too emo (even for my current state, I must say) but nice tune and 雨下一整晚 - using some sibeh cheem words poetry to paint a beautiful story.

Hai.... 我的周杰伦到底在哪儿呢???

赶快飞来到我身边。。。

8 comments:

Stevensan said...

I is super like 雨下一整晚 & 超人不会飞! I think you got the first part of the hokkien correct leh but I can't catch the 2nd part though haha.

aunty_yip said...

Let's go and KTV it!!! Am in the 周杰伦 mood again... we can do all his songs!!! hehe.

Eh how come u cannot catch the 2nd part leh.. u is hokkien lang leh..

LK said...

but maybe Jay Chou's hokkien is also like his chinese? haha
Eh btw, with ref to your earlier post - YESSS get Guitar Hero and Time Crisis at home!! PS3 issit? so fun!

Stevensan said...

Haa... he sing the 2nd part until very luan leh... I lia bo ma. Ya we should go KTV it while I can try to figure out wat the 2nd part is about. =p

Lydia! Yes ps3 but xbox 360 also have. Go buy ps3 leh then can play together online haha...

aunty_yip said...

Stevensan: Can google the lyrics wat... haha... I did find it. But read already still dun understand :p see http://top10pinyinlyrics.blogspot.com/2010/07/jay-chou-jie-lun-hao-jiu-bu-jian-pinyin.html

Lydia: Haha say only la. As if my parents will really wanna sponsor.

LK said...

U buy lah!! Then we can play during mooncake festival!!! :))))

Mengopoo said...

ps3 + yue bing jie = WOO!

aunty_yip said...

Lydia: No la! Mooncake festival is meant to be the real stuff k! Real guitars! Muz go think of what songs we can play liao :p Anyway the mooncake dinner thing will most likely take place on 18th Sept hor. So heads up first.. book your dates! (Steven and Meng too!) And pls dun buy any mooncakes this yr k. Will still be eating all the way till Dec!