I met someone who reminded me so much of you today.
Can somebody please hit me really hard on the head if I make the same mistake again?
Friday, August 27, 2010
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:20 am
Welcome into my world of laughter, whining, tears, frustration, joys, and the attempt to live out my literary, theatrical and philosophical aspirations!
I met someone who reminded me so much of you today.
Can somebody please hit me really hard on the head if I make the same mistake again?
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:20 am
5 comments:
/whack. /bang.
I think u don't need anyone to hit you on the head anymore ;)
but heck it lah, awesome trip to korea to look forward to!!! woohoo!
Avi: Thanks dear. Just in case right? haha
Lydia: Yeah, this was actually posted before I found out. Still relevant tho. yeah.. Korea!
i would hit you if i could but you're not worth $1,300. hahahah
kidding.
hope you're feeling better and that your trip to korea has literally cleared your head (and your heart) a little.
there will be someone eventually. allow God to heal your heart first.
*hugz* :)
Thanks a lot Jarrod :)
Post a Comment