Quick Update
I know I've been awfully quiet for abt half a mth now.. and I've really been meaning to blog; abt what's been happening... abt the year tt just passed etc. But obviously, I've been too busy. In a good way of course :)Oh well, first things first, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! 2009 is prob the first year tt I didn't send out X'mas cards to anyone at all, but you guys were on my mind all the time. Just needed to conc on investing in my future ;p As u can see...i'm not v gd at multi-tasking. heh.
The past 3 weeks have been just wonderful... and it feels like we've been trying to drag out the days for as long as we can, before work begins in full force come 4th Jan. So here's a pic taken today by Gil tt I'm kinda "borrowing"..cos I haven't asked him yet..which shld explain what i've been up to/how i've been feeling/update some of u who still don't know :D

Here's to a good 2010 :) (Yes yes, tons of smiley's cos aunty's happy lah!)


4 comments:
a happy aunty is a good thing :))
Yes it is!! haha
Thanks Mark :D
=DDD
Post a Comment