Feel so blessed to have such sweet friends.
I think hor, cos I'm so aunty and all.. and not particularly gentle with pple (or my friends for tt matter), tt I don't quite expect them to be gentle with me.
However, reflecting on a conversation with WC last week, I realised how, over the past few mths, pple have been making a conscious effort to not tell me stuff they know/have seen wrt Shane. It's only after they hear abt Sherwin tt they do the "Oh, btw tt day har, I saw/heard...."
Which, given my generally impatient/rough/aunty personality, first elicited a "Aiya, I got so weak meh???" kinda reaction. But then I realised, they were just being sensitive to my feelings. And I really appreciate that. A lot. :)
Anyway the irony is tt I prob heard abt what was happening before most pple even knew abt it. And I wasn't surprised cos, first of all.. it is Shane. Having known him for so many years, 习惯就好 ya. Not that it's necessarily a gd or bad thing la. Just saying that I was already mentally prepared. And by the time I was ready to date (was going to say "again", but I actually realised it was kinda like for first bloody time in my life!) I had more or less closed the chapter and was packing up the emotional baggage.
So yeah, thanks guys, for being so gentle with me. 我也该学习对别人,对自己温柔一点 :)
Actually typed this post a few days ago, but never had the time to finish it. Had a lot of other things to say but I forgot liao. Oh well... have a gd week y'all!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Posted by aunty_yip at 11:45 pm


2 comments:
我同意,应该对别人温柔一点!
好啦,除了你,我会对别人温柔一点! :p
Post a Comment