Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blessed

3 things greeted me when I got to the office today:

1) A bottle of Absolut Vodka (to drown my sorrows?);
2) An envelope of sthg addressed to 2POE/IR (ooo... mysterious mysterious); and
3) An original composition (song) in my mailbox. Original ok. Dun play play.

Is this a gd day or wat! Other than the other arrows tt flew into my mailbox of cos. Heh. Ok la, i knew the bottle of Vodka was going to be there...cos we're having a party on fri.

But s/n 2 was a slab of really funky Earl Grey flavoured choc, accompanied by a really sweet note. From someone totally unexpected. I mean, I don't even recall telling him tt I liked tea! And I get chocolate that's flavoured with my absolute favourit-est one?! (I will post pics when I fig out how to download them from my phone) And s/n 3 was a totally unexpected gift. I mean, how often does one get original compositions from a friend just cos "no matter how we can rationalise the outcome of things, there will still be moments when the heart feels like it's breaking...".

And on top of all tt, today was badminton and guitar day! - in separate sessions of cos. I just couldn't stop smiling :D


I woke up this morning feeling kind of blue
and I stumbled out of bed
and dragged my feet across the room
Right outside my front door was a rose
and a note that said 'Somebody Loves You'

...You could be next to an Angel In Disguise


How much more apt could my choice of concert song be?

No comments: