MC ah...
Have been asked to try emceeing for the first time for a friend's (actually ex-colleague's)wedding. It's strange cos we're not that close, but guess I am honoured that she decided to ask me :)My co-emcee is from China. Also from my previous company. Super tall lor. I think we will look abit cock on stage. Heh. And contrary to the usual ones u meet in SG - this guy speaks relatively good english. And he's nice too :)
So we had our first meet up today - a very pleasant dinner at Paulaners. 1 and a half pints of beer... and it went down quite fast too. To my surprise. I guess it's fun to meet new pple once in a while... since I think of myself as one of those anti-social grumpy types, esp after a hard day's work of having to talk to so many (idiotic) pple. But tonight was nice. The socialising came easy for once. Maybe cos there was a job to be done. Maybe cos there was gd beer. :D Not sure how the whole thing will turn out to be leh. Have already drawn up a mental list of things to do:
- Need to lose weight (so I can fit into tt dress)
- Need to draw up a good emcee script (so I won't 乱 and talk nonsense on that day) Anyone got old scripts which I can use as reference?
- Need to meet up again to 培养默契
- Need to make sure that the programme is relatively entertaining
- Need to see whether can insert some surprise/sabo element for the couple
And the list goes on... I suppose, work is sthg tt makes life meaningful.
So anyways, even in the midst of emotional rollercoaster last week. I got my long overdue bday present. And it really made me laugh. Now, check out this thing below that totally describes how I feel at work most of the time.

Done by the very talented Stevensan.... pls dun anyhow steal and use ok. The rights belong to him!
There were many other pple who really made the effort to make me feel better last week. And I'm thankful... 2 of them u see in previous posts... the other one... I dun really have photo of her leh. But i'm glad to say, we have similar interests in the guitar (which make us both cool :p) and I'm glad we're going Qatar together. There, I said it ok. Feel shiok now?? Hahahahaha


2 comments:
wahahaa oh yes, like after I made my displeasure known? ;)
LOL. Copyright sia! Hope you like the long over due present. Still can make changes if you wan :)
Post a Comment