In Loving Memory
It's been a very emotional week... with the demise of a dear friend among other idiotic things.I didn't make it to her wake, maybe cos I was too chickenshit, afraid of bursting into uncontrollable tears upon seeing her. Plus I didn't think there'd be anyone else I knew there. It's really shocking, this sudden loss, knowing that you'll never ever see her again.
I just wanted you to know that even though we'd lost touch for the last 5 years plus, I remember our conversations in the bus, in class, during breaks etc. I admired the fact that u took that chinese studies module...you left a deep impression on me and really touched my life. That's why i was so excited when we finally re-connected again through facebook. I'm so glad we met up for dinner in August. I was just thinking abt asking u out again.. wanted your advice on dealing with LDR since u were pretty much in the same situation that I'm currently in. And now you're gone. I'm sure, to a better place. Your facebook profile page has become a beautiful memorial page of sorts. You were and are still loved dearly by many. Rest in peace my dear. Do visit Daniel soon, he misses u.
I can only imagine how difficult it is for her loved ones and all those who were close to her. We were relatively close, altho we hadn't managed to close that 5 yr gap within the span of 1 dinner. I guess I'm thankful for the opportunity to even have met up with her recently.
So yeah, been quite an emotional wreck the past week or so and that really sucks. Normally I'm quite non-emotional one la. Or shld i say, my emotions are normally limited to being annoyed/angry mostly. But think I had quite a wide range last week.
It's been difficult concentrating at work, and the stress seems to keep building. I can only pray that it gets better. It should. I will get through this somehow.


2 comments:
Hugs, dear. It'll get better, it will.
thanks dear. I'm just waiting :/
Post a Comment