Chao Gu-niang!!
Rather fiery and kaopeh post coming up. (But nothing new right... since I damn kao peh anyway)I hate guys who possess freaking ku-niang characteristics like indecisiveness and wishy-washiness. Absolutely gets on my nerves!!! Some girls might see it as being sensitive and shit. My take is - just bloody hell get on with it. Enuff of the bloody waffling, "u prefer this place? or how abt that? is it convenient for you? I come and pick u?" =_= U think I so free to keep exchanging ideas issit??? It's just one meal for goodness sakes lor.
Then. There are those who walk so KNN slowly and block up the entire path. You are men for heavens sakes la, walk a bit faster can? If not, don't bloody block my way la! CCB inconsiderate bastards!


2 comments:
erm... but for me can right? not gu niang right right right?? :P
- Shane
U also cannot!! But I dun rem u being so idiotic la... right right right? :p
Post a Comment