Friday, May 04, 2007

Drunk

Downed a pint of beer without having dinner. While all alone sitting at a pub. First time I've really felt the effects of alcohol on an empty stomach. No one bothered to pick me up tho. Must've been my pink T-shirt and jeans. =_=

Was surprised I reached home all by myself, and in 1 piece too. I'm a gd control freak ain't I? Haven't had that spaced out feeling since what, 2002? (Tt was the first time in my life) And then I had pple ard to take care of me too. Heh.

Whoo! Independence. Ok...too much crap.

So anyways, more words of wisdom from the old man today. Apparently I've grown much, matured, become more confident. But because of tt, also expect too much from a man.

Balls lah.

7 comments:

tILd@ said...

wat happened to you? wan to share?

Anonymous said...

Bo Jio...

aunty_yip said...

tilda - Aiya, u call me then I share la...lets meet up soon. But really, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Haha.

Sly - Wah lau, I knew u were in jurong area mah, as if u wld've come down lidat! Anyways I wasn't at acid bar for long...did msg YJ to see if he was in town but he wasn't free for tt short period. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

not just balls lah... your balls have grown BIGGER also! kekekee... I TSK you! BLEAH

meepok

tILd@ said...

oh ok...
maybe let's choose a date in jun? n get angel as well? it's really been a LONG since we last met!!!

aunty_yip said...

meepok - ?!?! More man ah.

tilda - ok lor, june. see whether angel can make it la. if not then just we 2 lor. a

Anonymous said...

wah june still so long... kk let me know... -angel