So...I finally made it down to geylang for my 豆(花)油条!!! But hor, this time, it was a little earlier in the morning (or night) however you want to see it, so parking was a problem. And I had to parallel park lor. But I still managed to get into the lot without scratching my car, even though I got pressure frm the long line of cars waiting behind me, and the positioning quite sui sui somemore :D
We decided to go for Dim Sum first cos we were hungry, and tao huay surely not enough. So went to the same place I went the last time. Mongkok Dim Sum. I think their food really not bad. The chee cheong fun and ribs were the best I think! And they serve tea the old fashioned way, with the plastic tub and hot water so can wash the cups! Reminds me of when I was young...and out with my parents.
Then this photo below... of me and Shane while waiting for food. Hmm, sometime just before/after this photo was taken, a gp of abt 5 guys + 1 girl stood next to our table...and the char bor kept diaoing Shane...so he kept staring back at the guys.
Me: Dear, what you looking at...why look until lidat?
S: This char bor kept giving me funny looks. Damn irritating, and I dun like pple to stand next to my table so I stare at the guys lor. If they come and beat me up you will protect me right?
Me: Riiigght. 
So here's the pic of my 豆花油条..with peanut!! Looks damn gd right?? Hehe...and it was. I happy happy :D
Hehe...more of me and my tao huay. Er, unfortunately we have a distraction in the background... (but she kinda blends in with the overall colour scheme of the place :p)
Ah, this is better, no more distraction... haha. Obviously very trigger happy tt night....took so many photos of ourselves. I think pple were wondering what on earth we were doing, arranging the tao huay and all. Macam never eat before lidat. 
Alrighty then, think tts a bit too many photos of myself in this post! Wahaha
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:16 am


No comments:
Post a Comment