Sunday, October 22, 2006

And so…. the 不爽 has continued over to the weekend.

Having a serious need to bitch.

DON’T EVER GO TO SUSHI YOSHIDA!! For one thing, they’re all idiots. Yesterday night, I wanted to go to Bar Stop. So I called up to make a reservation. Having never been there, I thot it’d just be a nice place, one restaurant. So who knew, when I got there, there were actually 2 restaurants, side by side. One was Bar Stop, and the other, this bloody sushi place.

So we told whichever waiter who was standing ard, tt we had a reservation. All were wearing some bloody Bar Stop T-shirt. There was some confusion, cos at first they couldn’t find my name. Then asked me whether it was for drinks or dinner. I said, “I called, and said dinner”. So after all tt bloody nonsense, they led is into the Jap restaurant. So we followed, thinking tt the “Bar” had no food. When we looked at the menu, I nearly fell off my chair cos of the price!!! Every freaking thing was so expensive. No sets or anything, restaurant really didn’t look like much. And the service was absolute shit. Cos the food took so damn long to come. I was hungry, and their appetizer was yucky too. Some radish thing, with wasabi dressing. When the food came, the portion was pathetic… and hungry grumpy me was really damn upset.

So as u can see, a really lousy experience…with food not worth the price, and stupid service. PLUS, I’m quite sure my damned reservation wasn’t for tt place because, when Shane’s frens finally arrived, they went to the correct side, and the place was bloody expecting me – I was the only person who booked. And guess what? They served food. Main course, as well as drinks. KNN!!!!!

So pple, don’t ever go to tt blasted place, cos if I didn’t make a reservation for there in the first place, why the hell drag me in there!?!?!? Aaargh……. It’s been a rather fucked up week too… things in the orpic have not exactly been going well. VERY annoying. Guess the only good thing was meeting Preman’s gf, Celine… it was a rather unexpected night… thot it’d be a bit more ‘exciting’… cos u know, needed to de-stress and all, after a hard week of work, but it turned out to be different - a nice quiet night, getting to know someone new. I guess it’s always interesting to meet pple from other countries, learning about their culture, and discussing how different it is from ours. And of cos, since she’s French, she reminds me of Paris…(altho she doesn't really like it since she's frm Southern France) ah which I long to visit once again…

Restlessness in my soul….

Oh, forgot to say tt I watched Death Note and I thought the concept was really cool. Altho the main character who had the book was rather fugly, so was the death god… but all in all, quite a gd show. Can’t wait for the next one to be out! Oh, and even tho I missed it – apparently after the credits they show shots of the sequel! Bloody hell, la missed it. Oh well… story of my life, supposed to be everything 不爽 right. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha poor dear no more pu shuang in 7-11... nevermind i will hunt HIGH&low for you OK?!? :) And OK lah i didn't suffer watching death note hee hee just thought it was too simple alreadee... watch with me the next one ok??

-Shane

aunty_yip said...

Ya lor no more 不爽 liaoz. So sad :(

Anyways, for Death Note II see how lor. U might change ur mind when it comes out! :p