Today is Monday.... not quite monday blues cos I don't have class today. Jang jang is at reservists. BUT! I hafta start on my ISM and hand up my first draft by next week...so... not stressed yet, but getting there!
As I was walking out of my street this morning, sthg made me smile... I heard two kiddies voices going "aaahhh" then silence "aaahhh" then silence and as I walked nearer to the house which the noises were emanating from, I saw one kid on a swing, and another standing in front of her, going "aaahhhh" together everytime the swing went up, and this went on as I walked past...
The joys of childhood! How innocent they looked.... I remember the excitement of screaming together with my friends....or even with just one kid...just for fun. I wonder if any of u had the same experience as a kid? :)
Monday, March 21, 2005
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:15 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment