Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stoopid weather is damn hot.....y doesn't it just rain?!

got 10 mins to blog before having to leave for sch....

Body is aching like siao! But it's a good kinda ache! Played badminton wif a few CSS pple yesterday...the first in a long long time. Damn shiok...its unbelievable how much I enjoy that game man. I still rem the last time I was supposed to play I had tt disgusting fall which left me wif a hole in my leg. The wound has healed already...but leaving a very big and obvious scar. :( Oh well, my souvenir from NUS.

Anyways, went for cantor practice again yesterday...had a relatively good time cos we were finally learning something new and I got to sing the alto parts with Renay!! So fun! Kinda looking forward to easter vigil altho I know I'll be damn stressed on that day. Sigh...this cantor ministry ah, so much drama going on around me...lucky i know how to siam...but it still irritates me in a way la. What to do when u get overly emotional kiddy-like pple! (who are already damn old actually) And then there's this same old man who has another gripe that I have to deal with, and try to solve the prob without letting it blow out of proportion. Lucky this week I got the time and the patience ah!

It's already wed...and I still haven't done much of my ISM! Aargh.... weekend sure panic like hell. Off to sch now for lec and to do proj presentation. Had quite a bit of fun coming up with an interesting skit to entertain my boring computing class...which had 2 absolutely spoil market websites presented to us yesterday!! Aargh...now our website looks absolutely amateurish lor. Heh...but with luck, our presentation will have good english, and good organisation..cos we all arts students! And hopefully, they will get the damned jokes we're gonna crack...instead of being duh and/or stoned. Yar..hope the china teacher will geddit too. If not, I'll just be rolling my eyes.... or intimidating them into laughing...muahahaha

I've felt that bit of 'teeth' coming back out again these few days... tho not in a bad way! :)

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: