Today's Happy Musings...
Enjoyed dinner with Brenda and Lili and of cos my Shane... didn't feel uncomfortable at all. That's a gd start to the PR skills that I need to pick up, maybe? More thoughts on that some other time la, but it was really nice, altho I seldom speak to them... and air stewardess' bitching is quite fun :)
Today's more-or-less-neutral Musings...
First day back in sch today, first day of term. Thought it wld be quite nice to start of with Jang Jang's ( My lecturer) class...but seems like it's quite cheem, lotsa theories and shit again. Haiz...this is not gonna be an easy sem. :( I must psycho myself to enjoy sch! Tmw's lec sounds interesting, but then dunno whether the science module will kill me...hopefully not!
Finally, the big bother of today and the past few days.... (**disclaimer: some rather strong language used below...do not read if u are easily offended)
Sigh, I know that Shane is attractive, but the boy is MINE! So, To you, NNH! Why don't you just keep your bloody paws off my boyfriend? Stop pretending to be nice and shit when I know like hell u aren't!! I swear that I won't just keep quiet the next time u try anymore funny business!
Er, ok my ranting is over. But just needed to get it off my chest la, even tho tt person prob doesn't read my page. Geez. Some pple juz love to piss me off. Shorten my road to heaven but add to the load? Or be at peace with myself and have to travel a long way up?
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:18 am


No comments:
Post a Comment