Thursday, January 13, 2005

I dunno whether to be happy or sad that some person still reads my blog. I think I should feel loved. *grin* Hello you!! *wave*

Anyway, God sent me an angel....erm, make that 2 (+ 1 = 3, including my baby) angels yesterday to try to pull me out from the crappiness of sch and other things. Was quite prepared to sulk all the way home from sch on the train cos twas rush hr and I couldn't meet Shane, but I met Dwayne, one of my classmates from a previous module, and as u know la, TS pple forever damn bitchy...so twas quite funny bitching with him...talking abt HK and China, our most recent holidays. Didn't realise tt my spirits were really lifted until I walked out of the station... and notice tt I wasn't sulking, in fact was kinda smiling. Amazing.

Then, at the park with Shane later tt night, a cat just crept up to us, hung around like very near us and later even following us....as if trying to comfort me or sthg, which is strange behaviour for cats with regards to strangers. Hmm. Strange. Oh well!

No comments: