Today has been really quite sian lor. had to go to sch cos of a make up lesson...but then instead of it taking 4 hrs, it only took 1!! So I juz nua-ed the whole day in sch lor...and then I have to rush to esplanade halfway through CG cos the praxis class is taking going tonight.
Now....at least some laughs while watching the CAW play cos although I'm not acting I'll be left all alone in the canteen. Sianz. It's like so fun lor and I'm a bit sadded tt I can't sing or play the bitchy Angel thing again. Haiz. Oh well.....everything in good time.
Chonghan's leaving this friday....think I'm gonna miss him cos then there'll be no one who will be interested enuff to watch plays wif me anymore! kekeke.....and of cos there's much more than tt lah.
Ooh, and Jac bought a lovely laptop(which i am using now!!) Damn chio man!
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 5:16 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment