Thursday, February 05, 2004

Another similarly sian day. Had to sleep late last night cos was preparing props for my poetry reading at Book Cafe today.

Then...today is my longest day. No break, straight from 12-6. I know...there are pple who have worse, their's starts from 10....but still. It sucks. I have not dreaded going to sch so much since a few sems ago. What's worse.....I can't just go out or hang out after a bloody hard day at sch, I have to go and work.

It's damn stupid to be complaining abt the poetry thing when I was the one who agreed to take it up in the first place. I know. But what can i do??? It seems to keep getting on my nerves...maybe it's just a bad time, maybe I just bit of more than I could chew. Maybe........?!? And sch starts at 9am tmw. My freaking earliest day!!! I just hope tt I will feel better once rehearsals start proper...then I'd feel tt everything I'm doing is worth it.

Yesterday, went to watch Asian Boys Vol 2. It was a pretty damn gd show, tho damn long...and Ivan Heng came to talk to us!! But then, this morning juz got some email frm our organising guy saying tt Jonathan is pissed off at us cos apparently we were rude and ran off after the show, weren't able to articulate our feelings abt the show to Ivan when he doesn't even usually talk to the audience...and the cast was supposedly waiting for us to have a talk back session! Like how the f*** were we supposed to know we were supposed to be doing that??? I think it's a matter of not communicating properly their intention. Maybe it was communicated at the beginning but I was late so I didn't know. But it still seems very ridiculous and yuan wang lor!!! Like wassup? So after enjoying myself so much yesterday, it seems to me now like a ruined evening cos we've got to do stupid damage control, to appease Jon and Wild Rice. In order words, MORE WORK!

Aaargh.............

No comments: