Missions for the weekend:
1) Find out if PWC has a significant other....if he does.... then means time to cut hair! kekeke
2) Do damage ctrl wif Desmond. Sigh...juz started by putting a bo liao comment on his livejournal. Lets juz hope he doesn't get any funny ideas.
Need to:
1) Make tmw's lesson more interesting and engaging for the kids (this is where PWC comes in handy...note my excitement ;p)
2) Sleep more
3) Do Stage and Screen essay.
Sigh....another bz bz weekend... but exciting too....hrm...how interesting! I am provided with an opportunity to brush up on my nice and sweet side as well as bitchy! Oh well....
Oh drat and i juz realised I did exactly what I thought I wouldn't do. Avi said that pple tend to copy the way their friends write on their blogs..and i realised i juz numbered stuff like Mel in her last LJ post. Heh.
Saturday, February 21, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 4:02 am


No comments:
Post a Comment