Tuesday, February 24, 2004

It has been a rather strange day for me. For the first time I am overwhelmed with having too much info in my head. And it's not like academic knowledge, tis info of sorts...

5 more days to my liberation.

I can't wait!!!

So anyways...here's wat happened today.

First of all, the company tt has agreed to sponsor us the paints called me this morning(while I was sleeping) to say they've got my email and the paints are ready for collection anytime. But tts ok, normal....

Then, during class later on, after I started watching tt stupid Ian Machellan show on Richard III, which totally confused the shit out of me cos i didn't really understand what the thing was trying to get at, I had 3 calls! Answered the first 2 in a most disoriented manner and missed the 3rd.

The first was Ivan, from his office, thus i didn't recognise the number and when he said who he was i was thinking...."Ivan who??" the next thought was "Ivan Heng?? Does he even know me? why is he calling me?" then i registered tt it was Ivan asking whether i'd be home tonight so he cld drop by for a chat. Thank goodness I decided not to go for my Poetry rehearsals, but in the end, still missed him cos i was bz looking high and low for the darned Richard III book by Arden and missed the call so didn't get home in time. -_- So fed up man.

Then this guy called Steve/steven (whose name i forgot immed after he said it) or sthg called me frm ntu, saying tt he was frm the catholic apostolate or sthg and was referred to by Nicholas Lye (whom I had never in my life heard of before! and i was like who???) and tt he wanted to buy tix for francis. As I was already v confused/disoriented and trying v hard to make sense of the darned show, i said i'd call him back and he told me to call him in the morning. Sigh.

Then Mel Kwok called (and i missed it so had to call her back after class) to tell me tt we have another sponsor who wld like to meet up with us to discuss advertising and all tt. By the time i called her back i was walking to the canteen after discussing a little with my lecturer on wat the show was trying to say/do was abt and had to sit down because all the info in my brain was too heavy for my legs to take.

Thank God i managed to sleep for quite long last night.

Now, on to my muses as i travelled home on the train. I was just wondering whether being in a relationship makes u more dependent. Cos in a time like this, when things are so exhausting and I feel a need to cling onto someone for strength, I wonder if things would be different shld i be in a r/s now. The way I see it, is that if/when I come out of these 2 productions alive...there's a possibility tt i'll grow more independent and stronger/harsher? As it is now, I find it difficult to respect a lot of guys in general....esp guys my age or juz a little older. That was the main problem wif Jix i think.

My mom thinks I'm too siao, strong willed and Ra-ra for lotsa guys....and maybe tts true. Or maybe I'm just too snooty, conceited or aunty. Hmm.

Anyways...sthg idiotic juz happened again. Think I've killed too many braincells trying to remember things. Victor from my Praxis class just called me..and i was like Victor who?? again. Sigh....and it goes on.....

No comments: