Monday, December 15, 2003

Yippie!! Had my first experience of cantoring in church today! Even tho it was the terrible unearthly hour of 845am mass, I'm still glad the impt parts were good (which means purely singing) cos apparently the organist said my voice sounded strong and confident(even tho i was bloody shaking inside and my knees were shaking so hard too!)

And i got a compliment frm one of the parishioners before she went up the bus! Woohoo!! Guess there's a gd and bad of having brown hair...cos pple will prob recognise me...which also makes it easier for them to say nice stuff to me! hahaha....

But the entrance and the sitting down and standing up was absolutely terrible and looked so 'off' and unglam (altho tts not quite the word to use since we're talking abt church here but i can't think of anything else) and there were so many times when I just wanted to run back into the sacristy and away frm the altar where everybody cld see me. Think I so cannot take the pressure of sitting at the altar lor.

And well, so far my parents came back but they haven't said anything abt using the car, lets hope they forgot abt it and didn't bother checking the mileage and all. Guess I was kinda sad tt they wouldn't make the effort to go to church to hear me cantor for the first time....and when I reached home they were all still sleeping. Oh well...

And had a v nice nap this afternoon then went to send Werner off at the airport...I'm feeling kinda strange cos it's like kinda sad tt it's not likely tt we'll meet again in the near future....yet I wasn't exactly v close so...dun really know wat to feel lah. :/

No comments: