Accomplished becos I took the car out today! Managed to make it to sch, park, go to clementi, park, go back to sch to get scripts, and make my way to Julian's house, park, then send Mel home, and get back home safely all in one piece, the car with no scratches albeit less fuel. *beams at everyone*
Glad I kinda did it, cos then I manage to use the car and all.....but there might be hell to pay when my parents come back and get pissed. But I'm prepared I guess. heh.
Julian's surprise party wasn't so much of a surprise after all, which is kinda sad but it was still fun.... =)
And the crazy bugger who sneaked into my house was caught already, which kinda leaves my area abit safer but then again....had really put me on my guard.
Had Michelle over for dinner and had a nice chat with her. It's funny how we hit it off cos we hardly had the chance to really get to know one another before she decided not to teach catechism with me. Oh well...and the coincidence tt her parents stay behind me and her in-laws live a few houses away.
Anyways...am off for cantoring prac tmw...hope I do ok!
Saturday, December 13, 2003
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:04 am


No comments:
Post a Comment