Wednesday, June 22, 2011

三分钟热度

Sometimes, maybe, I'm just too anal about how things should be. Like how I assume that when pple indicate interest in sthg, they are genuinely interested (in the activity, meeting up or whatever). And I get so riled up when suddenly, they are not interested anymore.

But why do pple even indicate freaking interest in doing something in the first place? To show 'solidarity'? Just to say interested first, then can always 'see how' later.. cos if they didn't say interested then sekali they really wanna go then no kaki how? And this is why I hate big group activities, and worse, actually organising them. Like how many freaking opinions do u really need to consider before making a decision and what if those opinions are actually quite retarded?

So anyway, u guys can prob see where this is going. Stupid pple, all saying interested in going for KTV outing. And when we finally get down to the exact details, one by one drop out. And then there are those who don't even respond to emails. Don't know which is worse - not responding or responding alr then contradicting yourself after. Like can't you just get your freaking schedules organised?!

So damned angry that I wanna say screw the entire thing, I'm just gonna make my own plans and hang out with pple who are actually worth my time. But what shall I do about the poor girl who volunteered to organise it? I'll then become one of the pang seh-ers. :/

**Update: Ok.. the girl just emailed to say, why don't we change date cos that's not a good date for her either. And if we do it in July then there's more time to plan. Honestly, the idea was first mooted almost a month ago. If pple cldn't make time then, what makes u think they'll make time in July?? Well. Time to say no to shortening my lifespan even further!

2 comments:

LK said...

aiyooo... Go check my friends stalls out at Scape instead!!!

aunty_yip said...

Haha... no thanks... I going to "浪漫 KTV" with Mr Poh instead! We're gonna kill some chickens with with all the crazy duets we are gonna try since we dun have to worry abt anyone else's ears other than our own :p