Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Today was the first most horrible-est day I've ever had in policy.

Left me and my boss feeling most demoralised and really rather pissed off. All boils down to lousy pple on top. Maybe not the top top, but the in-btw-but-still-on-top group. Gaah.

Sometimes pple just need to find scapegoats, or something/someone they can point fingers at. Honestly, they should realise that they have all 3 fingers pointing back at them. We were so pissed, we were actually planning to leave office early (i.e. on time) to go for a drink or sthg. But of cos tt didn't happen ... cos some other shit happened again at like 5pm. =_=

Ok rant over.

In other news, Ms Yip's status has changed again (I know, roll eyes right. I'll bet someday, if this blog still exists when I'm old... my grandkids will freaking roll their eyes when they read it). Sucks for now, but just for now only la.

No comments: