丑丑。。。
Major breakout day.. pimples are just popping like daisies everywhere on my face! Combi of stress, not enough slp and heatiness. Time to down tonnes of Liang Teh again!Speaking of Liang Teh. Today, had this funny conversation during lunch, when i was asking Elaine and Lydia abt Meiji milk.
Me: I'm a bit lactose intolerant, so I try not to drink milk la. If not cfm LS one. Actually, just talking/thinking so much abt milk makes my stomach churn sia...
Elaine: Really? Then what did u drink when u were a kid?? U mean u didn't drink milk?
Me: Erm... hmm...
Lydia: No la, she drank tea! From young already start!
That was just hilarious. Goes to show that my friends know just how much I love tea. Also quite in line with the aunty persona too!
Had great kaki for both lunch and dinner today. Made a seemingly depressing day so much better. It's really impt to surround yourself with gd company on days that threaten to suck big time. Thanks ladies, esp my "MHA 情人"! :p


2 comments:
Who in the world is your MHA 情人??
Oh ya anyways, amidst your COS business, IF you needa break, we're having our February bday bash in the office after 4.30 tmr! So come down if u want food! We're playing Wii too heh ;)
heh heh heh.. u dunno who meh!! anyway I did tell u who I was going to meet for dinner yest wat :p
Sigh. even if I need break also no time lor I think. lucky la u all.. I will just be stressing out :/
Enjoy ba...
Post a Comment