Monday, October 12, 2009

More of 灯笼月饼节...

As promised, more pics frm tt day...

Badminton!! The pics Hector took really made me look v 小妹 lor can. haha.. which I suppose is a gd thing!


Then the 'jamming' session which was damn fun..with all the talented pple :)


And this is my fave pic! 赏月 can.. haha. Super cute!


And finally, my 2 BBs (Badminton Buddies), having 豆花. I am going to be so sad when u guys leave. Will have to go back to running on the treadmill :(


Yup! And lastly, just wanted to share a song tt I hadn't heard in a long time.. but did just now cos my bro was playing it on his com. 分裂 by Jay Chou. This song is so emo Ah Beng (and tts y I love it), cos of the riding away on motorcycle thing. Ah, if only one day, a 周杰伦 would ask me to 坐着我的摩托车, 载你缓缓的离开... :p



Here are the lyrics and translation if anyone's interested..

4 comments:

Mengopoo said...

没有摩托车..
来,坐我的针车。

aunty_yip said...

坐你的针车可以去哪里 leh?

Mengopoo said...

去兜“缝"!

aunty_yip said...

hahahaha ok la u win. must say tt was a gd one tho.