Lousy Day
Had such a big piece of shit fall on me today. Super sian. All I wanna do is to play badminton. Haha.Anyway, Chris sent us the link to some of the photos he took during our trip in Perth. And this one made me laugh. Someone used to be rather amused by my "wtf u want" kinda expressions. And I still make them rather often. Wonder when the next person who will appreciate such "intense" looks will come along? Haha.
Oh, and Meng was saying tt I shld intimidate my opponents with a fierce 眼神 tmw. I shall try :p
*photo courtesy of Chris Yeo



5 comments:
眼神! But too bad you nv add eyeliner, if not you sure win. =p
Yeah wld've looked as scary as hell right. haha.
haiz. dun say already la. we wld've have won anyway.. cannot take the pressure! Need to go for training! hahaha
~wouldn't have won I mean
actually my friend from HRD said, although they won, that you looked intimidating enough haha!
Hahaha... really? oh well. at least tt was successful :p
Post a Comment