HP Blues...
Been looking out for a new phone to buy since my current panasonic (prob the only one left using this brand too) is almost 4 yrs old.. and the batt is likely to die out in a few mths - already changed twice!So anyway. Only used 2 phones in my entire life... and both were by Panasonic. And i quite like their designs/features etc. But I found out last yr tt they're no longer selling panasonic phones in S'pore cos the market ain't big enuff. As it turns out, I don't think they're selling it anywhere else except in Japan! (cos they only appear on the Jap website) So tempted to ask my fren to buy for me when she goes there later this year! But not sure whether they can be used in S'pore or not... and whether it's really as chio as it is in the pic.

Ok, maybe this pic not so nice. How abt this one?

It's supposed to be only 9.8mm.. which makes it super slim, but not sure whether flimsy or what. Sigh. There are so many others which look v chio leh. Gaah! I want a Panasonic phone!!
Was looking on the Singtel website for other chio phones also. Refuse to get the iphone cos it's nabeh expensive, even for the old one. Phones nowadays so complicated, all the apps and all - which is quite a contradiction for me la.. cos I'd really just be happy with a phone tt cld call, sms and take photo. Enuff liao. but then nowadays cos all those dunno what apps and stuff.. so I also feel like jumping on the bandwagon of getting one with all the features. But then... it's not like I am intending to get a data plan. =_= Super 矛盾 can!


1 comment:
wah lau it's damn thin lah!!!
Post a Comment