Sunday, October 05, 2008

An evening of good music.

Lifehouse was fantastic. Worth every cent of the $70 I paid. And there were no arseholes to irritate me (by standing in front of me or jumping against me etc). Only sad thing was, my baby was not there with me...physically. But I know he was there in spirit!!

Then went to Timbre to hang out with Karen and Dragon. The Goodfellas were playing. They're really quite good. But I think they shld've been more aware tt Lifehouse just had their concert like, on the same night. And they should'nt have covered "Blind". There were 2 covers which were really bad - "Blind", and David Cook's "Always be my baby". But everything else was great.. and they were so funny + cute!!

Yeah. All in all, made for a super fantastic night. Only missing 1 ingredient tho. But nvm, at least the "support group/club" has met once. Haha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

aunty_yip said...

Now now. Draculily, calm down. Breathe. :)

Anonymous said...

Think she wishes she could give Jason Wade a lovebite! =P

Stew

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aunty_yip said...

Hahaha!! I also say!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT NONSENSE la you all!! What love bite??? Stewie, you DIE.

aunty_yip said...

Hahahaha... fight! fight! fight!

Anonymous said...

hehe... fun to tease Draculily la. She always has such strong (& usually violent!) reactions. Guess I still banished from the circle hor ;(

Stew