Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kyoto (Part III)

Ok finally done with my posts on Japan! Yes I know I damn slow... and no despite the amt of photos I only went to Japan once..last yr in Dec. Haha. Now I can finally start on the other holiday photos :p

So here's more scenes of Kyoto...first there's the train on the way there...



Taken from the train station at Osaka. V amused by the conductor. I mean, u dun really get to see them all dressed up with gloves and hat and all here...


Then inside the train...



And finally, in Kyoto. Quite proud of this pic cos I think the angle is funky. Thing is, dun quite rem how I decided to take it tho... heh



This pic was taken outside the train station in Kyoto. This is how I'd always imagined a Japanese suburb to be. Don't u think the colour of the sky is such a brilliant blue?

2 ladies on a rickshaw. The guy pulling it looked quite funky. The shoes he wore also looked quite interesting... soft enough to be comfortable, but I'm sure they were supposed to be quite durable. On the right is some decor at the front of a Kabuki Theatre we passed by. Pity I didn't get to watch any performances while I was there.. but everything so chio, I think it was quite enough entertainment already.

So there! My posts are finally done! Onward to the next holiday... :p

No comments: