Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Best I Ever Had...

So yeah. Been sick all weekend. And tt really sucked. Esp when the 2nd bunch of medicine didn't agree with my stomach, causing a whole load of other problems. -_-

But... I think I'm finally (almost) well again. Am kinda like on a high somemore.. cos I is *insert matt accent here* learning to play guitar..and soon on the way to become minah rock!! Muahahaha.

Not sure if cos the music really did me gd, or the fact tt I finally had proper i.e. semi-unhealthy food for the first time after like... 4/5 days? Whoo! But seriously, I think I am on my way to learning my first proper song liao. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Must learn to play Wu1 Ding3 and sing along with Dawn...

aunty_yip said...

Eh hello?! Wu ding got guitar strumming meh? thought it's more piano?