No such thing as a free lunch
Bloody credit card companies. They suck.
1) When I signed up for HSBC, they offered me a 1 for 1 voucher for booking tix on jetstar. The voucher expires today. And when I tried to redeem it through internet submission just now (after the whole rigmarole of settling when to travel, with who, whether it'll clash with deadlines and understanding how the whole thing works etc) - they say, "No tix avail at this time". KNN!!! So I call the bank, and they tell me there's nothing they can do. This is stupid cos on the page it says tt Bali tix are out of stock, but they didn't put the BKK tix as out of stock.
2) DBS credit card bill (for 2 of my cards) arrived a few weeks ago. I paid up immed, just to make sure tt I have enuff $$. Because the cards were applied for thru the same application, the statement summarised the total bill, and that's what I paid through internet banking - or so I thought. Few mins ago, I realise that the bill for one of my cards is still outstanding. And I'm like wtf?! Cos the due date is in 2 days. Go back and check my savings acct history, and it shows I've already paid the whole bill. So i wonder what the hell's going on. Called this bank also, and they tell me that I actually have to pay the bills separately. Damn bloody stupid right! So now I've overpaid for one card. =_= But, v quickly, they inform me that they can tfr the $$ over to the other card, just that it takes 5 working days so there is a chance tt I will kena late payment charges. But if I do receive, they can waive it. How stupid ist tt?!?!
I am annoyed, very annoyed.


No comments:
Post a Comment