Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Losing hope...

It's already tuesday and still nothing from NAC. Was told that if I am shortlisted for an interview I will hear from them by this week. Looks highly unlikely by now leh. :/

No chance of crawling out of the shithole?

How I long to feel like this again...



**edit on thurs, 5 April 10am
It's the last day of the week already. Still no news. Sigh :/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on...Dream on...

aunty_yip said...

Chao mata!!! We were just talking about you today leh! Never hear frm u liao...or see u on 17th floor. when we going KTV??

Hrm..ur previous comment sounds rather sarcastic...but I think u not so bad la right. Haha. Yeah.. I am still holding on..

Anonymous said...

I agree with jk... Should be bo chance liao la. Go join Singapore Idol like me like tt then maybe got chance.

Anonymous said...

Hold on...dream on...its a song by Mari Hamada...tsk tsk...very optimistic n upbeat...and to think u said i sounded sarcastic...

R u kidding? I dun even get to see my dog much nowadays..and we stay in the same place!haha...would be hard to go ktv tho i would luv to hear you and dawn belt out lesbian songs again...

aunty_yip said...

Haha. Internet commenting has no tone mah. How I know? U english expert leh..shld understand the intricacies of language and its communication! hahaha.

Anyways. Why are u so bz leh? U mean pple suddenly calling the hotline more often? I don't care lor, u better try and meet up with us soon! And we dun sing lesbian songs la, just behave in lesbian manner tts all! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

[shudder]...lesbians who gaze adoringly at each other while singing Wu1 Ding3....

aunty_yip said...

Chao mata...u are not answering my questions leh. Why are u so bz? Anyways are u on msn? Add me leh - aunty_yip@hotmail.com