Where's the Power, What's the Point?
I hate using Powerpoint. As my title suggests... I think it's one bloody useless thing. Think Shane was the one who told me this phrase before.Been working at this damned powerpt presentation the whole freaking day. It's such a waste of time! For the amount of time u put into making sure the slides look 'professional' and 'aesthetically pleasing', u could have accomplished so many other things. -_-
Wld like to blame it all on the public sector for making us 'pretend' to look as if we're professional and shit. But honestly, the private sector does it too. I rem working till 230am in my previous office just trying to finish one bloody presentation.
Now my new (~!@#$) boss has decided that she wants to make me die and waste more time by doing more slides for this meeting (which we've never really done up cos the bosses are not really interested in listening to reports which don't necessarily need any decision making.) She says, "Just in case there's time la. If don't have then don't present lor". F*** u lah. Ur supposed to be making my work more efficient, not making me waste time on things which eventually will not be used! Sigh.
Should I die for my Art then? At least I'll die happy?


2 comments:
Cheer up...Think u confirmed liao rite? Can start asking/looking for postings...
Yeah...tts if I wanna keep doing 'safety and security' -_- Right now.. doesn't feel like it la.
And who is this btw... carnut/JK again issit? Aiya...why always never identify yourself one!
Post a Comment