The weekend (or shld I say, sat actually) certainly looks exciting, although I think it's very likely I will be damn exhausted and in need of rest for the whole of sunday. Let's see...
9am: Some impt thing happening down at Changi Village. Although I not involved...but my colleagues asked me go down and see. Since I feeling kpo, I shall go down to have a look. Better cfm with marder tt I can use car first though.
12pm: Lunch with JC classmates and cheecher. Haven't seen some of them since I left JC man. Yay! :D
Haven't decided what I will be doing after 2 plus though...but prob go for mass
630pm: Dinner at Ivan's house. I get to see Adele again!! This time I will take photos hehehe
10 plus 11: Clubbing!!! Will prob check out St James Power Station or... go zouk. Heh. See how la.
Wonder how many things I will actually be able to carry out....or if my plans will be diverted (due to the lack of tpt! :\)
In other news, Shane's in U.S. for a conference. I will try my best not to be 寂寞 for the next week or so. But haha, looking at my packed schedule, I highly doubt it ;p
Friday, November 17, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:44 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment