Can't seem to get started on this bloody paper I'm supposed to write. Oh well, same like in sch la... dun like to write papers one. Everytime I do, macam like constipating lidat. Tts y, I'm not quite suited for academic life I think.
Just met an old friend...ok la, more of like acquaintance - sch mate. From CSS. And I found out tt he's a financial planner. Suddenly, he tells me we shld 'catch up'. Hell, I didn't even 'catch up' with him when we were in sch! -_- Duhz. Why don't these pple get it. There are only so many financial planners you can speak to in your life. There are only so many products you'd be interested in putting your money in. And I don't have much as of now. Ugh.
Why be a financial planner?? There are so many other jobs out there, which don't involve u having to do all this cold calls, force u to risk your friendships/relationships with other pple! Having to be interested in other pple's lives/wellbeing (when u dun really?!)? Oh well, I suppose I'm just generalising la. But anyways, these pple puzzle me lor.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:43 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment