*disclaimer: If u wld rather not read vulgarities, pls skip this post
I hate stupid people. What is wrong with these fuckers?
Saturday: 3 foreign women were on bicycles, taking up the entire width of the footpath, all coming towards me. And as I approached, they showed no signs of stopping. So I stopped in my tracks, and stared at the only bitch who was not following behind her two friends who were keeping to one side of the path. And guess what? She didn't stop. And if I didn't move a little on to the grass, she would have run me over. Chao chee bai!!!!!
Tonight: 1 oldish (maybe in their 30s and I say oldish, cos they're stupid!!) couple walking along the pathway along the main st outside my house. Already feeling damn under the weather with this CB haze and grumpy cos I was hungry, they, like all the stupid fuckers this post is abt, took up the entire foot path. Even when they saw me coming at bloody top speed, rushing to get home so tt I can eat my bloody dinner and take a rest. And guess what? Because I didn't stop, I had to once again, step onto the bloody grass, and give the arsehole a dirty look while I sidestepped past him. What the fuck is wrong with these pple???? Like, can't u be a little more considerate and just move into single file so tt someone can pass? And if I hadn't stopped, I'd have knocked into his stinking, slimy shit of a body and might've ended up arguing, wasting energy on this CB.
And these 2 are not the only incidents, last week also, at the small pathway leading to Novena mrt, these 2 fat women - about the size of 1 walkway, had to block Shane's and my path. Aaargh!!! I think they shld 被雷霹死!!!! Kah nee nah!
Sigh. Very very fed up today balls. I think it has to do with the fact tt I’m finally falling sick after (almost) the entire office has gone thru it. Fuck!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 9:40 pm


1 comment:
I'm usually quite vulgar when i'm damn irritated one wat. Juz tt most of the time it's self censored la I suppose. heh
Post a Comment